Wednesday, June 5, 2013

&I will arise, with scars on my thighs.

joyuntiltheveryend: This is about my some day daughter already...









joyuntiltheveryend:

This is about my some day daughter already stained with insecurity, asking me "Mom, will I be pretty". And I'll wipe that question from her mouth like cheap lipstick and say:

this is a beautiful poem.

you are annoyingly cute and perfect. we're all very jealous of your boyfriend!

You're a liar anon, but thanks all the same.

supersandys-space: noonies: siddharthasmama: 90% of me is...





supersandys-space:

noonies:

siddharthasmama:

90% of me is wanting to get that bottom couplet tattooed on me, jesus christ.

^^^^^ i 1000% support this

I've wanted to expand my Survivor's Mark for SO long, and I've toyed with several ideas, but this one is quickly becoming my favorite.

(Even though it means I'm turning into that girl with a bunch of text tattoos. #sorryboutit)

Post about the class system, lose followers. Go figure.

WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME???

The class system and politics.

So i’m going to preface this by saying that this isn’t going to be relevant to a lot of you, because tumblr doesn’t give a shit if it’s not happening in America, but oh well. The class system in Britain is pretty important to me and the fact that I am working class is vital to my identity.

Anwaysss….

So a cpl of weeks a go a solider was horrifically murdered in Britain by two very extreme individuals and it’s brought great media attention to the faith of Islam, most attention sadly not very good. A number of extreme british political groups have taken this sad event and used it for their own political agenda. Namely the EDL.

The EDL are a very racist, very horrible, very violent hate group, that mask them selves as a political party. A large amount of their number are made up of the working class. And this has made them quite the cause for ridicule.

And this needs to stop, now. I mean right now.

Because this ridicule equates the EDL with the uneducated, the feckless, the beer swilling, loud mouthed stereotypes that have plagued the working classes and have been used to systematically to keep us down. Member of the EDL because they’re working class. They’re in the EDL because they’re racist, vile scum.

Ok?

Photo



erikamoen: I am SO excited to share this gorgeous rope bondage...



erikamoen:

I am SO excited to share this gorgeous rope bondage tutorial from my wonderful and talented friend, Lucy Bellwood, while I'm recovering from too much travel and sickness.

Thank you, Lucy! You are a badass.

Have I ever spoken about how much I adore Ericka Moen?

Me and the boyf had an argument yesterday because im not ready...



Me and the boyf had an argument yesterday because im not ready to move in with him and ive just eaten out of date milk and feel sick and i just feel shitty and rubbish and i have to leave the house and i dont want to.

give me sympathy tumblr?

Photo









Photo



themajesticmountainscold: moffats-army: theuppitynegras: siuilaruin: aria-brook: gentlenight: w...

themajesticmountainscold:

moffats-army:

theuppitynegras:

siuilaruin:

aria-brook:

gentlenight:

wallflowersperk:

penchant-for-raising-cain:

"You fight like a girl."

I'm sorry

image

I didn't

image

realise

image

that 

image

was 

image

a

image

bad

image

thing

image

Reblogging because I'm sure the comic readers out there could add some more.

image

yeah

image

so sorry

image

i can't hear you

image

over the sound

image

of me crushing my enemies

image

This list

image

was looking

image

a little

image

white

image

so here you go

image

image

watch tha

image

bodies hit

image

tha floor

image

this is the best post on tumblr, hands down

Photo



jensensations: care to try some Old Sport, old sport?



jensensations:

care to try some Old Sport, old sport?

ateacupinastorm: humor-us: it could be raining men and id still be single I think you'd more...

ateacupinastorm:

humor-us:

it could be raining men and id still be single

I think you'd more likely be dead after being squashed by a falling human.

Dead and single, how depressing.

spider-flaps: adorable 4 year old photo of Ella and GKthis is...



spider-flaps:

adorable 4 year old photo of Ella and GK

this is cheering me up exponentially 

Old me and ellllllla!

"Alone and a little embarrassed, I decided to get roaringly drunk."

"Alone and a little embarrassed, I decided to get roaringly drunk."

- How to deal with social situations 101, by Nick Carraway (via asangelscanfly)

overwhelmed-with-fandoms: Highlights of Eurovision There is Azerbaijan with my new OTP There is...

overwhelmed-with-fandoms:

Highlights of Eurovision

There is Azerbaijan with my new OTPimage

There is Greece with the free alcoholimage

You got Iceland with Thorimage 

Romania with the Dracula and half naked men

image

image

And of course Malta with the very happy man

imageesc

there is a special place in hell reserved for those who don't vaccinate their children.

All I hear when someone says “oh I don’t vaccinate my children because they might get autism” is: 

“I’d rather have a dead child that an autistic one”

i bet you poo something good like money or kittens tho

God I wish, pooing money would be great.

Alas, it's just normal poo.

Who are you anon, and why are you so interested in my poo? 

I will burn the heart out of you.: kinkjolras: lamamama: I mean singling out Daisy as The Worst Character...

I will burn the heart out of you.: kinkjolras: lamamama: I mean singling out Daisy as The Worst Character...:

kinkjolras:

lamamama:

I mean singling out Daisy as The Worst Character in Gatsby is kinda weird when her husband is a white supremacist who beats his mistress.

#this is a great example of internalized sexism #people hate on daisy and jordan #and excuse the men's…

No comments:

Post a Comment