Friday, June 7, 2013

Timid Babygirl

baby-mandyy: WITH BECCA-ROO, DADDY and H :) Hey it's me...



baby-mandyy:

WITH BECCA-ROO, DADDY and H :)

Hey it's me from yesterday!! H was sitting next to me. Yesterday was a great day :)

pokemongeographic: by さび抜き It's awesome how even your remote...



pokemongeographic:

by さび抜き

It's awesome how even your remote secret bases in pokemon get good wifi

hey. Wondering if you have a daddy and it would be okay to get to know you more on Skype or KIK or whatever you use?

I Don't have a Daddy but I'm in a relationship with someone and am not looking for a Daddy right now.

Look what I got!!! H gave them to me! I'm soooooo happy :)



Look what I got!!! H gave them to me! I'm soooooo happy :)

Photo

















daddys-dirty-little-princess: God I fucking love phoebe

















daddys-dirty-little-princess:

God I fucking love phoebe

abandonedography: The Abandoned Ferris Wheel Spins Anyway



abandonedography:

The Abandoned Ferris Wheel Spins Anyway

Photo



Photo



yrsir: We now have D/s memes. Hilarious.



yrsir:

We now have D/s memes. Hilarious.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



titanstroll: cicerothewriter: desireto-bethin: fitdollproject:...



titanstroll:

cicerothewriter:

desireto-bethin:

fitdollproject:

happyrosanna:

find-y0ur-freedom:

inlovewithafictionalcharacter:

This is one of the most inspirational stories ever.

Oh. My. God.

Is this a true story??

It is indeed. (x) And she's written a fantastic piece about body image. (x)

holy shit I didnt know that

This is too amazing to NOT reblog, so inspiring.

That is amazing.

Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment