Friday, June 7, 2013

Life... and other just so stories.

My afternoon view #scotland #castle #nofilter



My afternoon view #scotland #castle #nofilter

My morning view #scotland #restandbethankful



My morning view #scotland #restandbethankful

Wee bit of detail #art #watercolour #painting #tattoo...



Wee bit of detail #art #watercolour #painting #tattoo #traditional #flash #flowers

You get the idea. It's not quite finished yet. Thinking of...



You get the idea. It's not quite finished yet. Thinking of turning the white into pearls in the colours of the gems from sonic the hedgehog #art #tattoo #traditional #flash #mandala #watercolour #painting signed it in advance so I could put up the progress @apprentices_ig

My new #metallica #tattoo #m4mark



My new #metallica #tattoo #m4mark

A wee #Pantera of coffee and a bagel. No bad!



A wee #Pantera of coffee and a bagel. No bad!

This is the book I published/edited a few years back. You can...



This is the book I published/edited a few years back. You can just make out the UV ink title and partners. The heavy stock dust cover opens out into a map to accompany the book's subject matter.

fuckyeahtattoos: Bacon Forever tattooed by Noelle LaMonica at...



fuckyeahtattoos:

Bacon Forever tattooed by Noelle LaMonica at The Velvet Grip Family in West Hollywood, CA

destroytroy: Squeezing in. Fun insect tattoo I'm gonna submit...



destroytroy:

Squeezing in. Fun insect tattoo I'm gonna submit to @jinxi's book on @brettlien. 🐞🐜🐝📗 #KansasCity. For bookings DestroyTroy@hotmail.com✏ Also, if you wanna work the front counter full time at our tattoo shop email me or show up in person Tuesday. 💌 (at Timeless Tattoo)

Photo



Crumbling today. Energy x Motivation = zero



Crumbling today. Energy x Motivation = zero

#metallica #metal #heavy



#metallica #metal #heavy

Although I'm worn the duck out I reckon I'm rocking...



Although I'm worn the duck out I reckon I'm rocking ma new specs #benalcomedown

fuckyeahtraditionaltattoos: Tony Talbert - Richmond, VA



fuckyeahtraditionaltattoos:

Tony Talbert - Richmond, VA

Yes I did go out looking like this #bowtie #shades #tattoos



Yes I did go out looking like this #bowtie #shades #tattoos

The benal look



The benal look

Photo







Photo



#boomtown



#boomtown

Spent a good chunk of the night rocking out on #bass #guitar I...



Spent a good chunk of the night rocking out on #bass #guitar I confess it's been a while. Played some #foofighters #stonetemplepilots #pantera

No comments:

Post a Comment